OFC-1: Oxyfuel Gas Cutting Problems and Causes Sample Plate
- One-piece set
- Created to demonstrate acceptable and unacceptable oxyfuel gas cutting edge conditions
- The cause of each unacceptable condition is provided with the sample
- This sample can be beneficial for all types of training activities: vocational schools, trade schools and apprentice programs.
- 8-1/2” X 11” plate comes pre-punched for insertion in three-ring binder or for display on the shop or classroom wall
- Conditions represented include: Quality cut; Cutting tip too close to surface; Cutting tip too far from surface; Oxygen pressure too high; Oxygen pressure too low; Travel speed too fast; Travel speed too slow; Preheat too high; and Preheat too low